Snapshots again
I was looking for a snapshot that helped my mind relax today. This is one of them. This is the beach in Porto de Galinhas (Chicken Port) in the Northeast of Brazil. I was visiting the area for work, but as I am not made of iron, I decided to prolong the journey a tad bit more and take a break by the seaside. I stayed in an inn right there by the beach, not too far from the actual spot of this picture. My mind need to run there right now.
I posted some months ago about snapshots. I think I will bump up this post, because I need to think of them today.

A snapshot to relax the mind 

1 Comments:
Oh God! I wish I can be there. The place looks so nice. I wish I can go on a short vacation. I really need to relax.
Post a Comment
<< Home