My avatar
Some time ago, when I started this blog, I came up with a problem. I wanted to use a picture in it, not obviously mine, but one that was true to my state of mind. I found this one, a still from one of my favorite movies, a Japanese animation called "Millennium Actress". I liked the dark colors of the picture, the arid background, and the serious air of the girl.
Since then, my world has been changing. I have managed to give the shape of words to my feelings. I have been going around in circles, but paying more and more attention to the way I chose to follow and why I am taking that path. I feel that in a little while the girl in blue with the ponytail and the grave face might not be my portrait anymore. Things change. Some for better, some for worse. Pretty soon, I think I might have to choose another image which will again be true to the way I see myself in the world today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home