Sleepless in Rio
It is five o'clock. The world is at peace, and I am sleepless. It is a good time to pay attention to the rustling of the leaves, listen to the birds that progressively start to sing though it is still dark, and notice the crickets racket dying out. I am out of thoughts, delightfully and thankfully void, like a blank page. There are no demands at five in the morning. My children are still dreaming. The phone will not ring. I have no lists of things to do that can be done before dawn. Even the ghosts are sitting quietly on the corners, taking a nap. This is my time.

1 Comments:
Another sleepless night? Perhaps some marjoram tea would remedy that.
I'm here to inform you of the sudden demise of my blog due to reasons unknown even to me. I'm so lazy to start a new blog. One of these days perhaps. I'm still trying to resolve the issue with Blogger. I think perhaps the all of us should switch domains and go blog somewhere else where the server is more reliable.
btw, i found this interesting new blog. it's my friend's and i'm a member of the blog. it's really really cool. it's called moroccan rose. moroccan-rose.blogspot.com. one time the blogger even had my blog mixed up with her blog because we are a member of each other's blog. damn this Blogger.
Post a Comment
<< Home