I was just told that I got nominated for best food article in the journalism award. The interesting part is that from the 4 nominations, I got 2. I am twice nominated! :-D
I am still reeling here. It has been two years since we have had any nomination at all. This year we have three, mine and Sofia, my co-worker who coordinated a Decoration special. It is particularly tough for us, bc we are far from the headquarters, and as in all kinds of awards, there is lots of politics involved.
3 Comments:
Awesome, Livia!!!
Congratulations! Your talent is being rewarded Livia H&S!
I am still reeling here. It has been two years since we have had any nomination at all. This year we have three, mine and Sofia, my co-worker who coordinated a Decoration special. It is particularly tough for us, bc we are far from the headquarters, and as in all kinds of awards, there is lots of politics involved.
Post a Comment
<< Home