Sunday, April 03, 2005

A change of settings




I have taken pictures of grandmother's place before we start the refurbishing. Her three bedroom apartment will be converted to hold a family of four. So lots of her small stuff will have to go. Still, I hope to keep much of the furniture which is quite nice.

3 Comments:

At April 3, 2005 at 11:17 PM, Anonymous Dayna S said...

Livia, it's awesome to see the apartment. I love the old lights, but I don't think I'd want the butterfly either. I'm sure she's happy you and the children are moving in. :)

 
At April 4, 2005 at 2:15 AM, Anonymous Sam Byrne said...

Thanks for sharing the pics Livia - it'll be interesting to see again once you're refurbed.

I love your granny's collection of angels.

 
At April 4, 2005 at 8:12 AM, Anonymous Livia Almeida said...

One issue about the old lights is that the architects want to lower the ceiling in order to work out a whole new lighting project. They have managed to adapt their ideas to what we have: my parents have a giant old light in their living room and they managed to keep it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home