Before and After

This is an one year old picture, because I was insisting that Belle kept her hair in a pony tail. You can see why. This mass of hair was longer. No cuts this year. It was a tough battle.
Belle got a hair cut after a long while! And she is getting lights on her hair. That was part of the deal.

5 Comments:
You can deffo see a difference Livia - I think they've done a really good job - it does look lighter but in a very subtle way - please tell her I think she looks great :-)
I will tell her, Sam. She is actually pretty happy, but the hair does look darker in the pictures. I am waiting for the family reactions... I will certainly hear a thing or two, but I am ready to do quite a lot for her promise to have her hair cut more frequently
The hightlights look very nice and she is looking very grown up! Melissa wants highlights too...she turns 12 on Thursday...I'm not liking the idea of my baby growing up.
Wow! What a difference a year makes. Your Belle is looking very grown up and beautiful these days. Your stylist did a great job with the highlights. Very nice but not too too, if you know what I mean.
(and are those Mickey earrings I am seeing??)
Right! These are Mickey earrings. They were Dayna's gift to Belle. But we share them. ;-) She's got pink ones too.
Post a Comment
<< Home