Sunday, February 20, 2005

Little Chucky

Little Chucky is the nickname I call my second son these days. The thing is he is a horror movie fan. In fact, horror whatever fan -- movies, cartoons, books, the gorier, the better. The bright side of this -- and yes, there is a bright side -- it is that this particular interest has made him become a reader. He reads Goosebumps, Artemis Fowl and anything with the word "blood" on the title. One day, we were in Blockbuster browsing at movies, whenever I turned my back, he would discreetly add DVDs to my basket. First "The Bride of Chuck", I noticed and put it back on the shelf. Next, when I looked into the basket, there was "Freddy x Jason". There is no way I would rent that for a 12 year old.
Today, he came back from his dad's home somewhat intrigued. He just saw "Van Helsing". and he told me he liked it a lot. But he was confused. "Mom, if Van Helsing kills Mr. Hyde, how is it possible that Mr Hyde appears in the "League of Extraordinary Gentlemen"? "

1 Comments:

At July 8, 2005 at 3:49 PM, Anonymous Dayna S said...

LOL. It is a very good question, Livia. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home