Action figure
I am so tired I can't find a way to combine words and make sense. It was an irritating kind of day. Everything seemed to be in slow motion. My computer at work dragged. The information I needed to proceed with my tasks took forever to come. Even my brain seemed to be having a hard time. My concentration was flighty, and my production ended up being simply pitiful.
Patience was never one of my strong points. I am not a sit and wait kind of person, and being forced to do so exhasperates me. I am so used to being on the move and acting, that I feel almost guilty when all I can do is to cross my arms and expect that others also do their parts. Professionally, this behavior leads me to be overloaded by work. On a more private territory, I recognize that I don't give others much room to have the taste of initiative. I have some justifications for that at the tip of my tongue. Life is short. Why do we have to waste time with games, rituals and excessive formalities? Why go around in circles when you can take a shortcut if you follow a straight line? Sometimes, like right now, I'd give one arm and one leg for a clear "yes" or "no", with all their implications. Instead, all I can get are "maybes". "Maybes" are paralysing.

2 Comments:
I got to know of your birthday on saturday and this bloody brilliant mind of mine told me to wish you on sunday but this brilliant mind seems too dumb to be true becos she doesn't hold on to her words...
and so, I am so sorry...
anyways, I wish you a BeLated Happy Birthday...
may your life is blessed in any way possible, health, weath in everything there is...
I know I'm not experienced enough to talk about life but I hope yours are blessed for every reason a respected lady should be blessed...
Take care senora... lots of love from across the globe coming right at ya...
Thank you for your wishes, Abby. :-D
It is good to have friends, and it is wonderful to have friends in so many different places who teach me new things every day.
Post a Comment
<< Home