Saturday, August 14, 2004

Surprise, surprise

The doorbell rang, and we were surprised because we were expecting no visits. When I opened the door, at first I could only see the jar with the flowers, all kind of flowers. Immediately what went through my head was "These are Dayna's". But what I said to my daughter was that the flowers were sent probably by someone from work. This prompted her to say : "Are you famous in your work then?". I didn't lose time trying to answer this, because I was much more interested in finding the card. There it was, handwritten with a silver marker, happy birthday wishes from Dayna and Pinky. I love my flowers. They are truly special. They have filled my home with color and my heart with warmth. You two are also very special to me.




Birthday flowers Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home