Wednesday, September 29, 2004

My double life

Today, I had an identity crisis. No, I am not going to make existential musings, quote Freud or Lacan. I realized that there was the very concrete risk of having all my friends outside the country disturbed by the correspondence of my friends inside the country. Some of them are the king of popularity. Also, I realized that I don't really want that by any means my English speaking friends feel that their right to keep private has not been respected. Therefore, I decided to assume a secret identity. BrazilianCoffee IS liviadealmeida, but this is our little secret, right?

2 Comments:

At September 30, 2004 at 12:12 AM, Anonymous Nancy Murray said...

I won't tell anyone if you won't! LOL!

 
At September 30, 2004 at 12:34 PM, Anonymous Carol Hasnosi said...

You're too funny, Liv! mum's the word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home