Monday, September 20, 2004

Haunted Mansion

I took a ride in taxi cab to the dark side of the moon. I took a train to Transylvania on a borrowed nightmare. I hear screams, I hear somebody else's talks, I hear the wind howls. It is all just an empty setting, a haunted mansion closed for refurbishing, made up by somebody else's dream. But it seems all so real, creaking doors, chilly halls, and the noises of loose slates of the floor. I came here for the thrills. I came here for the silence. I came here to fight make believe monsters and ghosts dressed in white sheets. I rushed in with firm steps, my curiosity to reward with the exploration of the darkened backstage areas. Then I got stranded from my guide. I wonder who is going to show me the way out now.

It is not that I am afraid of the dark.

1 Comments:

At September 24, 2004 at 7:35 PM, Blogger The Humanity Critic said...

Hey, I enjoy the blog, just adding my two cents..Take care..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home