Monday I worked Tuesday I swore Wednesday I hoped Thursday I wrote Friday I prayed Saturday I broke Sunday I lost And it will start all over again, till I change my song.
posted by Livia de Almeida @ 9:35 PM
Perhaps it is time to change the song, now? Yes? No? Maybe?Preferrably one where at the end of Sunday you end up winning instead of losing? :)
Definitely, Shahriman. The thing is that some tunes have a way to glue into your brain, like "It is a Small World". Have you heard that? Ick. Now that I thought about that, it will take hours of Rolling Stones clear that away.
Post a Comment
<< Home
A word playground for small talk and deep thoughts, scattered like children's toys around the house on a rainy day
2 Comments:
Perhaps it is time to change the song, now? Yes? No? Maybe?
Preferrably one where at the end of Sunday you end up winning instead of losing? :)
Definitely, Shahriman. The thing is that some tunes have a way to glue into your brain, like "It is a Small World". Have you heard that? Ick. Now that I thought about that, it will take hours of Rolling Stones clear that away.
Post a Comment
<< Home