Sunday, July 18, 2004

Rain

It seems that this drizzling and cold weather found a way to my heart. I have been raining the whole day long and it looks as if it is never going to be bright and sunny again. I made an inventory of my pathetic errors of judgement, a list as long as a bride's roll. I fear I will not be able to trust my own intuition again. I am short of words today.

3 Comments:

At July 19, 2004 at 4:09 AM, Blogger ビビ said...

intuition...after being jilted at the altar...i dont trust it anymore. i thought he who jilted me was the one, my soulmate. but as it turned out to be..he was the biggest mistake of my life.
since then...i tread on more practical grounds and leave intuition aside as it has proven itself to be unreliable. however, there's this thought that bugs me every now and then..perhaps my intuition did tell me that he's a mistake but i chose not to listen.
either way...intuition...is tricky..unless u have clear sense of yourself.

 
At July 19, 2004 at 9:49 AM, Blogger Sarah K. said...

Madam, I am captivated by your thoughts and words. I shall drop by more often.

 
At July 19, 2004 at 5:15 PM, Blogger Livia de Almeida said...

Welcome Sarah K. I am happy to see you here. Thank you for your kind words.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home