The worry box 2
I wrote about my worry box sometime ago, in a post I did in a mailing list of my dearest friends on earth. Since then, I have been thinking about the disposition of contents, and how to keep them quiet. I think I am in a time of my life that forces me to expose to light and air those big ones that lie on the bottom of the box. As they are very heavy and dusty, this has been a hard and time consuming task. As most of my energies have been turned to handling them, sometimes it seems to me that all the other layers have become out of control, and that I will never be able to return them to the box. Maybe it is not that bad. Who knows? I may even get rid of some, and I am surely not going to miss them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home