Thursday, July 15, 2004

Weary

How close have I been to the eye of the storm?

How many bridges will I have to burn before I am allowed to come home?
How many songs unsung will I have to hum till my throat is sore and my head is numb?
How many miles will I have to run in leaden shoes to find the sun?

How close have I been to unravelling the plot, learning the secret,and untying the knot?


3 Comments:

At July 15, 2004 at 9:25 PM, Blogger ビビ said...

the list goes on and on and on...

 
At July 15, 2004 at 9:28 PM, Blogger Livia de Almeida said...

That is why I named this "Weary". These are questions that keep coming back. You kinda get tired of them.

 
At July 16, 2004 at 1:50 AM, Blogger Leopard Sushi said...

Until you've sung all the silent songs of Love, and found you have always been bathed in the light of Divine Love.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home