July Profile
Pleased to meet you.
I am 42. But not for long -- my birthday will be next month. As August is different from July, I will be a different woman too.
Let's talk about today.
Today I am a woman of 42 (I know, I have already said that), with three kids, living alone in a South American town, a Third World town. This means I cross the streets avoiding shiny Audis, Mercedes, cool Cherokees, and I step on the sidewalk avoiding groups of kids who live under the bridge, smell resine and have nothing to eat.
For a living, I write about things that make sense. Things like facts and figures. Names and dates. Concrete matters of the concrete world.
To keep living, I write about my fears, my dreams, my pains. Things that may not make sense but beg to be freed and gain a life of its own. And I let them fly away here, like a flock of birds scattered by a stone.

1 Comments:
i'm gonna be 24 on july 28. i'm a leo as well. pleased to meet another leo.
Post a Comment
<< Home