Wednesday, July 14, 2004

War report

A little more than six months ago, I started my personal battle against the dementors. If you've been there and done that, I don't have to waste words to describe how excruciating it can be. They are insidious, treacherous, capable of appearing at broad day light, when you least expect them, and make the sunniest morning become dull and cold. I have been working on my patronus charm for a while, but it is still too feeble. It is probably because I haven't found the right thoughts yet. Although I cannot send them back to the shadows as fast as I wish, I am still standing, and healing my battle wounds with generous doses of chocolate.

1 Comments:

At July 15, 2004 at 1:49 AM, Blogger ビビ said...

all i can say is that...u really like harry potter dont ya!!! well, we find the strength to conjure the patronus charm in various ways. some seek inspiration from another person, an inanimate object or some vivid happy memory. but the most powerful one is the independent patronus charm...the one u seek within yrself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home