I have been Owl, Rooster and the Girl at times. I have met quite a few Roosters and a handful of Owls. And I will never forget their beautiful eyes, though the memory is bittersweet.
posted by Livia de Almeida @ 8:37 PM
I have been the Owl all along...I have met guys thru the net, then brought it to real life, turn out to be I'm not pretty enough, then I try to stay away from men...smart guys finds me as just a normal unpretty girl...dumb guys finds me as a smart unpretty girl...guys whom I liked told me they're not good enough for me...guys who liked me didn't make the effort of showing their admiration to me...and at the end of the day, I went back to my hideout, sit inside while the day goes by, and only come out when the moon shines...
Dear Owl, just take care not to let love run through your fingers as you hide. Remember: you have beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment
<< Home
A word playground for small talk and deep thoughts, scattered like children's toys around the house on a rainy day
2 Comments:
I have been the Owl all along...
I have met guys thru the net, then brought it to real life, turn out to be I'm not pretty enough, then I try to stay away from men...
smart guys finds me as just a normal unpretty girl...
dumb guys finds me as a smart unpretty girl...
guys whom I liked told me they're not good enough for me...
guys who liked me didn't make the effort of showing their admiration to me...
and at the end of the day, I went back to my hideout, sit inside while the day goes by, and only come out when the moon shines...
Dear Owl, just take care not to let love run through your fingers as you hide. Remember: you have beautiful eyes.
Post a Comment
<< Home