Thursday, May 19, 2005

The Moon and Jupiter

I just looked at the sky and the Moon and Jupiter are about to meet tonight. Anything can happen, everything will be fine, for the Moon and Jupiter are about to meet tonight.


Think of the impossible made possible. Strangest coincidences have occurred, outlandish dreams have been turned into reality. What would you wish? What would you ask to the genius in the bottle, to the blue fairy or the pixie dust queen? (Protect me from what I wish, my Lord, for it might still come true). Remember anything can happen, everything will be fine, for the Moon and Jupiter are about to meet tonight.


I'd wish for a truce, I'd wish for peace (not for world peace, just shameless, selfish personal peace to myself and to the ones I love, a common sense harmony). I'd wish for some cheap thrills, a taxi ride in Transylvannia, a rollercoaster ride up and down the Milky Way, a windglider flight over white topped mountains. I'd wish for good news, and news from distant friends. Good words, a good today, to be able to be writing good words about a good tomorrow. Some gentleness sprinkled here, some forgiveness sprinkled there, some goodwill sprinkled liberally everywhere, a true gourmet recipe.


What would you wish? What is your wildest dream? What is your impossible that you would like to become possible? Be careful of what you think, be careful of what you say. Things may come true, often in a most unexpected way. Anything can happen, everything will be fine, for the Moon and Jupiter are about to meet tonight  

1 Comments:

At May 20, 2005 at 8:05 AM, Anonymous Dayna S said...

Well, I'm going to wish for Lisa's health to improve. I can't see the downside of that. Of course, she could make me work even longer hours doing insane projects if she feels better. :-0 j/k

 

Post a Comment

<< Home