Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Extra - Two more antisocial rules

I thought of these while I was jogging, and decided to write them down while I still remember them. They are precious additions to my book of antisocial etiquette.


9) In social events and the likes, don't ever start anything you are not able to finish. For instance: is there anything more irritating than having someone start a long, confidential, personal story in the middle of a crowd, where lots of people come and go interrupting it? I don't think parties and social gatherings are the best place for mind shattering revelations.


10) Genuine interest on my kids gets brownie points. On the other hand, showing an exaggerated amount of amazement at the fact that they are three is not tasteful and highly boring.


If you had not the chance to read Livia's rules of antisocial etiquette, here is the link


 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home