Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The list of the things that I really like

1) Happy endings
2) Bittersweet chocolate
3) Writing (and reading too)
4) Old movies, especially technicolor musicals, slapstick comedies and detective movies with Humphrey Bogart in it.
5) MP3
6) Dark red nail polish
7) Multicolored margaritas and tangerine daiquiris
8) Espresso
9) Chatting (eletronically or in person)
10) Singing in the shower
11) Creme Brulee and cheesecake
12) Travelling to distant places (and planning it madly before the actual trip)
13) To make questions and hear answers
14) To be outdoors. Have I mentioned that I love mountains? The real ones we don't have here
15) Unexpected gifts
16) Hugs from my friends (or my kids). I often need to touch to know something is real. We are very tactile here in Brazil
17) Small groups
18) Earrings
19) Eau d'Issey (it is a perfum)
20) Fancy dinners (but not too often)

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2005 at 1:55 PM, Anonymous Dayna S said...

The List of things I realy like:

1) Good books (especially mysteries and/or books about supernatural creatures like witches, warlocks, wizards, vampires, werewolves)
2) Dark chocolate (I'm a copycat)
3) Chatting
4) My kids at school
5) Working at my school
6) Tex-Mex Food
7) Cold/Cool Weather
8) Cruising
9) My animals
10) Lisa
11) My Goofies
12) Television (embarassed) (especially supernatural shows like Charmed, Angel, Buffy)
13) Movies
14) Disney
15) Spongebob
16) Kissing people I know
17) Funyuns
18) Music
19) Musicals in general. Moulin Rouge in specific.
20) Massages, Manicures, Pedicures, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home