My (soul) sister
I have two sisters living in the United States. One is the girl that shares with me the same blood ties, and lives in the Northwest, near Canada. The other one is my soul sister from Oklahoma. I call her my soul sister, because sometimes it is funny and even scary the way we share the same thoughts and say the same words, though we are thousands of miles away. I think that my soul sister and I have a very special kind of communication. Many times we don't even need to say a word to know exactly what the other one is thinking.
Apparently, we couldn't be more different. She is very communicative and has an incredible talent to make friends. I am almost pathologically shy. She can get crabby and cranky at times. I usually tend to keep my humour under most weather conditions. She says exactly what she is thinking. I usually keep my thoughts to myself, and try to be the diplomat. She likes pink and loud colors. I am a black, white, blue, brown kind of gal. I believe I am a tad more patient with silliness than her. But she is much braver than me. In fact, I know few people braver in the whole wide world.
But we have lots of things in common that people who know us both may not realize. We are objective in our own confused way. We share the big sister complex of wanting to take care of everybody (and she is truly a great sister). We like to be in control and get things done our way, thought we have different estrategies to achieve that. We can be funny and sometimes we act rather impulsively. We forgive easily and have a great attention to details. We love travelling, movies, Disney, books, knitting, gossiping, Colin Farrell, Hugh Jackman, margaritas and tangerine daiquiris. And now we are both blogging. I hope she enjoys it as much as I do.
Welcome to blogosphere, multifaceted woman!

1 Comments:
FYI, i like blue, brown, dirty green..those kind of colors as well. haha..yr soul sista sounds something like me!!! :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home