Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Busy, busy, busy

Wednesday kept me busy with the infinite surprises that are the routine of a lifetime spent in the newsroom.  So this became another day devoted only in practical considerations, which I consider positive at this moment. It's been hectic, but I know that this won't last too long. From next week on, I will be replacing one of the bosses and mostly editing instead of producing my own original material. It is tiring work which demands lots of concentration, but it allows a few days with shorter hours and a little less involvement on everyday problems.

Things I liked about today: pilates lesson, talking with a publisher, visiting a nice chef whose family treats me as one of them.

Things I didn't like about today: generally hurrying along, gobbling a hamburguer dinner, and feeling not particularly creative about my writing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home