Monday, July 26, 2004

A little knowledge is a deadly thing

I am the princess about to prick her finger on a needle and sleep for a hundred years. I am clumsy Psyche, holding the candle and letting an oil drop fall. Pandora, who ignores warnings and opens the mysterious box. I am the girl doomed to walk in iron shoes for forty years to find the kingdom East of the sun, West of the moon. The seventh wife of Bluebeard, who dared to visit the forbidden room. I am Snow White craving for a bite of the forbidden fruit. A stranded daughter of Eve,  hopelessly expelled from the garden of Eden.  I'm nothing but a curious cat, who locked itself inside a closet.

I am the curious cat. I want to know the ones I love. I want to love the ones I know.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home