More practical talk
I am probably too tired to make any sense. My day started really early, because I still had some writing to do today. I managed to finish all my tasks by lunchtime, and had the afternoon to chill. It is amazing, but after 13 years, every time I have a big story to write, I still get totally wiped out by Thursday. It seems that the whole effort to put together creatively a long text drains all my energies. I get to Friday with my mind completely levelled, in a way that it is next to impossible for me to come up with other engaging story ideas.
The up side is that I have been so busy taking care of practical matters that it has been relatively easy to stick to my "grab-the-bull-by-the-horns" estrategy to avoid sinking in a swamp of nocive divagations.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home