posted by Livia de Almeida @ 3:28 PM
quero a minha!!!!!!!!!migas tuda forever!!!
It's always about the food! Those desserts look yummy!
I've only seen it from an airplane, it was pretty impressive from high up, can't even imagine how it would look up close!
Dayna, love the upside down crown! You guys look so good, looks like a fun time.
Vegas, one of these years I'll get there.
Nancy, good to see you! This was a fun time. I couldn't wait to share the excitement with all.
Gostei da sua aura nas fotos: pelo visto deu para exorcizar alguns demonios neste cenário lindo.Bjos.
hu huuuu é muita tuda junta...devem brotar por aí... bjss
Post a Comment
<< Home
A word playground for small talk and deep thoughts, scattered like children's toys around the house on a rainy day
8 Comments:
quero a minha!!!!!!!!!
migas tuda forever!!!
It's always about the food! Those desserts look yummy!
I've only seen it from an airplane, it was pretty impressive from high up, can't even imagine how it would look up close!
Dayna, love the upside down crown! You guys look so good, looks like a fun time.
Vegas, one of these years I'll get there.
Nancy, good to see you! This was a fun time. I couldn't wait to share the excitement with all.
Gostei da sua aura nas fotos: pelo visto deu para exorcizar alguns demonios neste cenário lindo.
Bjos.
hu huuuu é muita tuda junta...devem brotar por aí... bjss
Post a Comment
<< Home