posted by Livia de Almeida @ 12:09 PM
Livia, you are looking very good these days!! Any beauty secrets you care to share? No seriously, you look really good. :) Love the pics!! Hmmm, "Blowheart" is truly his last name? I find that sort of coincidental. *winks*
Blowheart is Alex's yahoo's id. He is a cardiologist, and endowed with a funny sense of humour, I guess.
Um, yup, I'd say it's a funny sense of humor. LOL LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home
A word playground for small talk and deep thoughts, scattered like children's toys around the house on a rainy day
3 Comments:
Livia, you are looking very good these days!! Any beauty secrets you care to share? No seriously, you look really good. :) Love the pics!! Hmmm, "Blowheart" is truly his last name? I find that sort of coincidental. *winks*
Blowheart is Alex's yahoo's id. He is a cardiologist, and endowed with a funny sense of humour, I guess.
Um, yup, I'd say it's a funny sense of humor. LOL LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home