Sunday, July 04, 2004

Sunday resolutions

1) If reality is unavoidable, I'd rather grab it with my two hands than let it punch my nose regularly.
2) The outlook is bleak. No shelter whatever as far as the eyes can see. Instead of standing alone in the hilltop straining my sight to see an end to that, I might as well try to live one day at a time. Nay. One hour at a time. Nay. One minute at a time. Someone told me that before. Now it makes sense.
3) No futurology allowed. No divination nor pleasant exercise of imagination. No writing and rewriting of my own life.
4) I am allowed to retreat into my personal shell, if I can avoid too much musings. Nothingness of thought might be a goal for now.
5) It might be healthy to avoid anything or anyone that can hurt my delicate balance. I am a card castle bound to fall at any moment.
6) Maybe I should write on my walls: I am alone now. I have always been alone. I will always be alone. I have been happier alone. If I read it enough, I will end up believing it, and it will be better for all concerned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home