Frank, we debated on what makes a movie a classic. This was very important since this is supposed to be a series on Classics. Of course, we didn't come to a final conclusion, but got some pointers. We will have an election for the next film: it is either Casablanca, The Seven Samurais, Amarcord, Wild Strawberries and The Terminator Angel (Buñuel, I am not sure of the name in English). In fact, it was a very good debate. It lasted almost as long as the film without anyone going away. And we had some 30 people, which is also good for a sunny beach day. Which movie would you vote for? Just out of curiosity? And, Frank, how many Franks do you think I know in Brazil? I know just the one and only Frank P.Of course this album is for you. I wanted to share how was to watch Citizen Kane on the big screen with a great copy.
3 Comments:
amei tudo! o filme, o debate, a pipoca, a pizza e, principalmente a companhia!!!
bjks
What was the debate?
Thanks for the dedication. (At least I assumed you were referring to me. If you weren't, color me embarrassed.)
Everyone looks like they had a good time. I hope you had a good, clean copy of the film.
I see that you had a reply. If that was my first attempt to answer, color me inept and embarrassed.
Frank, we debated on what makes a movie a classic. This was very important since this is supposed to be a series on Classics. Of course, we didn't come to a final conclusion, but got some pointers. We will have an election for the next film: it is either Casablanca, The Seven Samurais, Amarcord, Wild Strawberries and The Terminator Angel (Buñuel, I am not sure of the name in English). In fact, it was a very good debate. It lasted almost as long as the film without anyone going away. And we had some 30 people, which is also good for a sunny beach day.
Which movie would you vote for? Just out of curiosity?
And, Frank, how many Franks do you think I know in Brazil? I know just the one and only Frank P.Of course this album is for you. I wanted to share how was to watch Citizen Kane on the big screen with a great copy.
Post a Comment
<< Home