Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mexico, Mexico, Mexico lindo!!!!




4 Comments:

At December 16, 2007 at 5:19 PM, Anonymous Bob Brazeal said...

I'm going to take a chance and guess Mayan. While I don't know enough about the differences to differentiate Aztec from Mayan, I am fascinated with the ruins. Let me know if you go again. I'll go with you! These are great. I hope you had a wonderful time.

 
At December 20, 2007 at 4:05 PM, Anonymous Livia Almeida said...

It is Mayan! And yes, you are right, they are fascinating. I am downloading more. This trip I have concentrated basically on the Maya area. And yes, I do want to go back, there is so much more to see and to visit for the first time in this rushed way... :)

 
At December 20, 2007 at 7:33 PM, Anonymous Bob Brazeal said...

Thanks for adding even more. I love all these. It is beautiful.

I'm serious. If you start planning a return trip, let me know. This is the part of Mexico that holds great interest for me. From looking at your pictures, that is the kind of vacation I would love!

 
At December 20, 2007 at 11:02 PM, Anonymous Livia Almeida said...

Bob, that was really, really exciting, but I would have spent much more time at the sites than I was allowed. Also, I was really close to Guatemala and the most important Maya site, and Belize, but couldn't reach it, because it was not included in any itinerary I found here. But I have seen Tikal in north-american travel companies itineraries. And you have no idea of how cheap the trip was, even staying in better ranked hotels (yes, I am spoiled).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home