Extra -- construction news
Last week we had a unexpected thing to fix. The wall in Belle's room needed to be levelled so the chest of drawers would rest there and not against a gap. So we had to fill in with cement, and re-paint it (by this time it had already been done, it had to be re-done). I just got a call. The construction is ready and my new table is there too and it looks really lovely to my very demanding mom. It seems we are all set. I have already started putting books and old clothes into boxes. When I come back from the US, I will be in full blown moving mode. The only issue that is still pending has to do with the International Book Festival in Parati, three hours away from Rio. I want to go there for a variety of reasons, and it is set for the first weekend in July, exactly the one I should be transferring the big stuff.
So much to do that I don't really know where to start. I will be daring and will start by the end. I think that the actual moving, once done, will mark the start of new times and the ending of this journal.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home