Friday, August 06, 2004

An office with a view

While this is not actually the view from my office window, it is pretty close. This picture was taken from the top of our headquarters building. Rio is a lovely city, blessed with natural beauties. Here, manmade creations are reduced to their own insignificance when compared to the landscape sculpted by God. Mountains are everywhere. Lots of coastline too. It makes difficult to me to stay in citys where the skyline is dominated by high rises. It is almost the feeling of being enclosed in a box. I am used to air, open spaces, the horizon, and the sky. When I feel blue, I like to take a good long walk around the lake or the beach. Rio was not made to shelter sadness. It is a city for lovers.


The Sugar Loaf Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home